Details about CityView membership are below. My review is here. Full disclosure: I’m currently a member and couldn’t be happier (well, unless they provided me complimentary limousine service). I have played at many of the other clubs in NYC and right now CV fits me the best.
Do note: the fees below may have changed since I joined in 2011!
———–CityView Racquet Club in Long Island City still has one of the best squash deals in NYC. Here are some of the details. But contact Christina Lenehan for up-t0-date info. Christina@cityviewracquet.com or at 718.389.6252.
· $140 monthly membership fee for unlimited squash court time
· $200 squash initiation fee
· 3 glass-backed singles courts
· 1 glass-backed doubles court
· pro-shop (demo racquets, apparel, restringing, etc.)
· roof-deck bar open in the summer
· indoor bar/lounge w/ fireplace
· cafe for light meals/snacks
· free valet parking
· 1 block from 7 train station, and not far from E/G/N